Disappointed...just a bit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s pro’s and con’s about anything. When I got my
Gen 2 the tailgate step was a must, an you’ll understand why shortly. Even that after awhile was difficult to use. When I went to order my Gen 3 I was disappointed that you couldn’t order that by itself and to spend an extra $1500 on something you don’t want didn’t make sense.
for me I found the solution, the BedSlide. This eliminated all my problems as far as getting everything out of the back of the truck. I said you’d understand shortly, we’ll I was 70 when I got my Gen 2 and now I’m 75 with a brand new Gen 3. So to all you ”young guys” out there enjoy your truck, do what you want that makes you happy.
you all that care

multirider

Reaction score
Soon to be sixty-eight and at 5’9” I’m glad my truck has a step. I use it all the time. Rainbow stickers and under carriage lights make you look gay not a tailgate step.
Yeah I will second that! It’s a great addition! That step comes in clutch all the time. Some people have a hard time accepting innovation and forward progression as we evolve as humans… Have no clue why that would be g a y? Please, educate us…

Wolfman66

Reaction score
I love my Raptor but don’t think it has rain sensing wipers which all my other trucks had. Am I missing something? Pretty complete otherwise. Like adjustable suspension and exhaust.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my Raptor but don’t think it has rain sensing wipers which all my other trucks had. Am I missing something? Pretty complete otherwise. Like adjustable suspension and exhaust.

I'm assuming you got the standard package and not the high package? High is what comes with rain sensing wipers

Wolfman66

Reaction score
Well to be honest, I thought my truck had everything but the 37” wheels option. It has heated cooled seats, sunroof, cameras all around, safety stuff, bed liner, tailgate step, etc, just don’t see rain sensing wipers but let’s be clear, I love this truck, ride, power, looks, it is the best of the best to me.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
on my Gen 2, it doesn't say anything. But if you have past the 2nd setting it speeds up and slows down as needed.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming you got the standard package and not the high package? High is what comes with rain sensing wipers
True words spoken here.
Well to be honest, I thought my truck had everything but the 37” wheels option. It has heated cooled seats, sunroof, cameras all around, safety stuff, bed liner, tailgate step, etc, just don’t see rain sensing wipers but let’s be clear, I love this truck, ride, power, looks, it is the best of the best to me.
See attached pic. Again, did you opt for 800a or 801a?

Attachments

• AE870B36-E5E1-449A-82FF-32B578CF39C0.png
    AE870B36-E5E1-449A-82FF-32B578CF39C0.png
    965.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: