Disabling honking alerts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ben2k9

Reaction score
Less than 1 week with my new Raptor and I’m already getting annoyed by the honk alerts when you exit the truck while running or leave the keys in there. Anyone found a way to disable without tinkering with Forscan? I have gone through every settings page and not found anything. On my 2021 GMC Yukon these honks are optional.

Last edited:

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Less than 1 week with my new Raptor and I’m already getting annoyed by the honk alerts when you exit the truck while running or leave the keys in there. Anyone found a way to disable without tinkering with Forscan? I have gone through every settings page and not found anything. On my 2021 GMY Yukon these honks are optional.
Yes, using Forscan, check out the Gen 3 Forscan post here

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe he was asking “without using Forscan”. Is there such an option in the vehicle settings or something to the like?
He added that after I responded. There is no way to do it without Forscan as far as I know, I’ve been wrong once before though

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope you need FORScan. It is really simple if you take your time and the adapter is super cheap on Amazon. FORScan let's you tweak other things as well.