Disable front clearance/amber lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LVsFINEST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure you didn't see some jacked up regular F150's with Raptor grilles? I have seen a bunch of F150's even some toyotas with aftermarket grilles. Who knows. I never even noticed the clearance lights until I bought a Raptor.

I'm 100% sure they were both Raptors.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
strange that yours stay on. mine is a late 18 and as soon as the truck goes into day mode they shut off until it gets dark again.

OP
OP
L

LVsFINEST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And when your lights are not on Auto?....

Same thing. Im away from my truck for a couples weeks but I’m pretty sure when I tested it went:

Off
Yellow lights only (headlight yellows + cleanence lights)
On (with all yellows)
Auto (with all yellows)

Angry_Pu

Reaction score
hel. my car desler swich kt off. and i have no odea how to swichoon them back . any help are welcome. tried forscan. but . 726.26 02... fors not change nothing...

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hel. my car desler swich kt off. and i have no odea how to swichoon them back . any help are welcome. tried forscan. but . 726.26 02... fors not change nothing...
they probably disconnected it?

Stef700

Reaction score
I had mine disconnected by importer, I reconnected the Blue wire in the connector and they worked when light switch was in on position, or at night when light switch was on auto. Because I wanted to have them on all the time and have my switch on auto i hooked the blue wire to an uplifter witch for now until I figure out forscan. it works for now