Dirty. So... dirty. The AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Raptor. Coming soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
27 years of performance engineering for some of the finest platforms on the planet has brought us here, to a model that leaves the largest tread print. We’re roaring down the path less traveled. The AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Ford Raptor, coming soon to CJ Pony Parts and RAPTORAWE.com.

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE PRODUCT LAUNCH THREAD.

Last edited:

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally have no desire for an aftermarket exhaust on my raptor as the V6 sounds ok in stock form and it’s no V8 but I have also seen your ZL1 exhaust and have to say these guys make really nice exhaust that sound amazing.

Now the C7 GS is another story already have Kooks headers with NPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'll be interested to hear this kit. I have an AWE system on my car and it's top notch...

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I personally have no desire for an aftermarket exhaust on my raptor as the V6 sounds ok in stock form and it’s no V8 but I have also seen your ZL1 exhaust and have to say these guys make really nice exhaust that sound amazing.

Now the C7 GS is another story already have Kooks headers with NPP.

Thanks for the kind words!

While I agree, it certainly isn't a V8 (especially the 6.2L)... we've unlocked some of the most saught-after soundtracks out of V6 power plants of different makes in the past.

The tones achieved by the FG configurations are very appropriate for the Raptor.

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From quick research of the AWE mufflers and the ecoboost, sounds like it does quiet the ecoboost and removes the farty sound. By far the best offering yet to keep these quiet.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Whoa! What car, specifically?

I recently installed your SwitchPath exhaust for my W213 E63S. It sounds amazing and produces zero drone which I was very pleasantly surprised with.

Do you expect your Raptor system will drone? Is it one muffler or two?

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go figure I go to sell my truck right as AWE comes out with an exhaust…my luck. I ran their exhaust on my Benz prior and nothing but the best quality and exhaust notes. Too bad other wise I would be first online to be getting this system. The chances they’ve made a system that checks all the right boxes is highly likely.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Josh, can you please take the word "suite" out of the product description, it makes it sound really expensive. K, thanks.

Something a little quieter than stock would be nice. I will be watching.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words!

While I agree, it certainly isn't a V8 (especially the 6.2L)... we've unlocked some of the most saught-after soundtracks out of V6 power plants of different makes in the past.

The tones achieved by the FG configurations are very appropriate for the Raptor.

Are you going to do a sound video?