Dirty. So... dirty. The AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Raptor. Coming soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
When your planned reveal is done, I would like to see a side by side, back to back, whatever comparison to a stock raptor. That would be cool. Not that I hate the sound of the stock exhaust, a little quieter would be nice, doesn't sound like that is in the works. Maybe you can make it sound like it's nuts have dropped a notch or two. That would be acceptable.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went through a few exhausts before I settled on what I have now. At no point do I mean any negativity towards the product here, but I will say every exhaust system I tried has the same general tone. I currently have the FOMOCO touring... in all the examples the main differences were in decibels and to a smaller extent raspiness. Without a resonator you hear exhaust in the cab. With a resonator you hear less.

Is there some technology with this exhaust that will change the inherent tone of the ecoboost? I ask because I’d be interested in switching if so... Please Sasquatch don’t chime in!

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through a few exhausts before I settled on what I have now. At no point do I mean any negativity towards the product here, but I will say every exhaust system I tried has the same general tone. I currently have the FOMOCO touring... in all the examples the main differences were in decibels and to a smaller extent raspiness. Without a resonator you hear exhaust in the cab. With a resonator you hear less.

Is there some technology with this exhaust that will change the inherent tone of the ecoboost? I ask because I’d be interested in switching if so... Please Sasquatch don’t chime in!

That’s what these guys do best stay tuned and see if you like it. That’s what I plan on as I don’t mind the stock exhaust but if they put the time and research in, will see....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice system; I really like the weight savings. The 0FG is definitely the route I would go, but I still think the Corsa xtreme system is more extreme. I guess I now have to make a choice, and you are not making it an easy one!