Dirty. So... dirty. The AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Raptor. Coming soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing like just showing me just enough to keep me guessing! For how limited the sound clip was it sounds very promising. I'll be waiting for a full clip before making my purchase...

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just realized you're in the same state. We're in Horsham, (19044). You?
This is too funny, I just googled where Horsham was myself. I am from Carmichaels, real small rural town (15320) in the southwest corner of the state. I am going to be closer to you guys over Christmas; I have a buddy getting married in Bethlehem. I could see me bringing a present home lol.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is too funny, I just googled where Horsham was myself. I am from Carmichaels, real small rural town (15320) in the southwest corner of the state. I am going to be closer to you guys over Christmas; I have a buddy getting married in Bethlehem. I could see me bringing a present home lol.

Could certainly make that happen for ya, would just need to get the build order into production ahead of time so it could be built and boxed up for pickup. :driver:

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could certainly make that happen for ya, would just need to get the build order into production ahead of time so it could be built and boxed up for pickup. :driver:

I will definitely keep you posted, and in the meantime, let me/us know as soon as you are able to release more info.