Dirty. So... dirty. The AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Raptor. Coming soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sooner the better on that sound clip. I am about to pull the trigger on a Corsa system plus res delete!

I came to the Raptor from a deleted 6.7 power stroke; I so miss the noise the straight pipe on my diesel made, that and the 642 rwhp.

You realize that this is not even close to what you had in terms of sound, right?

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You realize that this is not even close to what you had in terms of sound, right?

Yeah, it was a trade off when I moved to the Raptor. I have no idea what AWE products sound like, but it is my opinion that anything is better than stock. I am open to a more refined sound as long as I can hear it. I am also ok with obnoxiously loud.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The sooner the better on that sound clip. I am about to pull the trigger on a Corsa system plus res delete!

I came to the Raptor from a deleted 6.7 power stroke; I so miss the noise the straight pipe on my diesel made, that and the 642 rwhp.

Holster it, my friend!

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a trade off when I moved to the Raptor. I have no idea what AWE products sound like, but it is my opinion that anything is better than stock. I am open to a more refined sound as long as I can hear it. I am also ok with obnoxiously loud.

From what everyone is saying, anything louder than stock sounds much worse. You won't get a loud exhaust out of this that is anything close to appealing. That's why many want a whisper quiet option... maybe even sacrifice performance for correcting the sound.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what everyone is saying, anything louder than stock sounds much worse. You won't get a loud exhaust out of this that is anything close to appealing. That's why many want a whisper quiet option... maybe even sacrifice performance for correcting the sound.

Shaddup Sasquatch. Let's see a pic of your truck.

c6vette

Reaction score
Yea please make an exhaust that is both quiet and chokes performance...I'm sure that would be a real hot seller lol

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This guy just won’t stay away.