Dirty. So... dirty. The AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Raptor. Coming soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I recently installed your SwitchPath exhaust for my W213 E63S. It sounds amazing and produces zero drone which I was very pleasantly surprised with.

Do you expect your Raptor system will drone? Is it one muffler or two?

Awesome!

The Raptor system will be modular, and will allow you to keep the factory resonator, or replace it with true dual resonated front sections.

No droning issues, just good rumble when wanted.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Go figure I go to sell my truck right as AWE comes out with an exhaust…my luck. I ran their exhaust on my Benz prior and nothing but the best quality and exhaust notes. Too bad other wise I would be first online to be getting this system. The chances they’ve made a system that checks all the right boxes is highly likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look who it is! Wow, I remember when you first got your 450. How time flies. Too bad you're selling as you'd love this suite, my friend!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you going to do a sound video?

Yes, of course! I will be posting a full product thread upon launch with thorough videos. It won't just be cinematic awesomeness, though there is more of that coming :)

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, of course! I will be posting a full product thread upon launch with thorough videos. It won't just be cinematic awesomeness, though there is more of that coming :)
When should we expect this to actually be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Josh, can you please take the word "suite" out of the product description, it makes it sound really expensive. K, thanks.

Something a little quieter than stock would be nice. I will be watching.

Ha. Don't worry. I am confident the competitive pricing will be appreciated.

They're not quieter than stock, but are quite refined.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Actually sasquatch77, keeping the truck quiet isn’t the issue. Keeping you quiet banned is the issue.

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sooner the better on that sound clip. I am about to pull the trigger on a Corsa system plus res delete!

I came to the Raptor from a deleted 6.7 power stroke; I so miss the noise the straight pipe on my diesel made, that and the 642 rwhp.