Dirty Deeds SCab Cat-Back System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Vick

Reaction score
Sounds good! I just picked up a red Scab raptor a week ago and I think this is the exhaust I will be going with!

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sounds good! I just picked up a red Scab raptor a week ago and I think this is the exhaust I will be going with!

I highly recommend it! Mine has 'broken in' for lack of a better term and now it's really throaty and aggressive. I absolutely love it. Still kills a good bit of drone while cruising too.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
@Aaron, six months in, you still like it. Would you make any changes?
I do still like it. The only thing I think I'd consider changing is to make it louder, but that's just me missing my straight pipes. I still love everything else about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@dirtydeeds, do you know of anybody running one of these with a Bassani Y pipe? I don't like the drone I get with it and a stock cat back at 1900-2300 rpm.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@dirtydeeds, do you know of anybody running one of these with a Bassani Y pipe? I don't like the drone I get with it and a stock cat back at 1900-2300 rpm.

I don’t know if anyone specifically. But I can make it work. Give a call. 760-877-4234. I just need to know a couple details to be sure.