Dirty Deeds Raptor Exhaust Group Buy - Take 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, get with Chris @CrownOffroad , we just completed a system that he ordered from us like 3 days ago:)

for the month of Aug. we are pledging to ship out every Raptor system ordered thru Crown within a week:)

I am literally putting every Raptor order in front of everything else that we build!!

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the build time was ever a concern for your custom Dirty Deeds exhaust system, all orders placed in August now ship within a week!!! Send me a PM or email at [email protected] so we can get yours ordered today.

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you've been thinking about purchasing a customized to your needs Dirty Deeds exhaust system, August is the month to pull the trigger. Any Dirty Deeds exhaust system ordered during the month of August will be built and ship within a week! While normal build times are approximately 30 days, all Raptor builds are going to the front of the line this month!

Send us a PM or email at [email protected] for details and special FRF pricing now.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I really like my Dirty Deeds. It's TRR and Colorado tested. No drone, loud when it needs to be, nice and tucked out of the way. I've been very impressed with it, and I am not a fan of aftermarket engine parts.

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
August just became the BEST month to get yourself a @dirtydeeds exhaust! Crown Offroad and Dirty Deeds are sweetening the pot with a one week build time and now half off shipping! Send us a PM and we'll get your ordered placed.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
August just became the BEST month to get yourself a @dirtydeeds exhaust! Crown Offroad and Dirty Deeds are sweetening the pot with a one week build time and now half off shipping! Send us a PM and we'll get your ordered placed.

I'll cut out a front flange tomorrow and try and post up pics in the next day or so:)