Dirty Deeds Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any way I can get a hookup on one of these bad boys for my 14 raptor Crewcab? I have 3 kiddos so nothing too loud but clean when I'm WOT. I'm in Corona so is there a good muffler shop to install or could I do it on my own? Thanks

Keep in mind Keith's (@dirtydeeds) shop is in Escondido. Not a bad drive down and, knowing him, I bet he would throw it on while you are there.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Otis857 @AZEngineer

By just adding a catback exhaust will add some power and a slight increase in fuel economy (if you stay out of the gas pedal). As a standalone power add on to a Raptor however it won't be real noticeable. Now an intake, exhaust and a tuner would definitely be noticeable and also likely increase MPG dependent upon how you drive.

With the Dirty Deeds exhaust it is a lightning style and exits out by the rear passenger door. Bringing the pipe closer to the cab will increase overall 'noise' produced from the exhaust. We recommend the 20" muffler to those who are looking for a good growl when you get on the gas but also looking for a system really quiets down for cruising at highway speeds. Adding some basic sound deadener to the cab, doors, back wall, floor, etc is also a good way to keep the exhaust sound outside and your stereo inside. All of the mufflers 12" to 24" are louder than stock but again, exiting by the cab versus by the rear bumper plays into the increase in sound.

Will check into pricing for the helmholtz resonator as a stand alone sales item.

Was anyone able to obtain pricing for the stand alone helmholz resonator?

Freedom

Reaction score
I about the 18in version and love it. Sounds pretty deep not raspy like others I've heard. I put a 5 inch tip on mine ran it out to the far edge of the tire. I always get compliments. The last compliment was it looks sinister. LOL I liked that one.