Dirty Deeds Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one of these mufflers and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to make it a bit louder? I went with the 24" and I'd like a bit more noise.

The 24" system is definitely the most tame out of all the muffler sizes. Customer feedback has been pretty consistent stating that over time the muffler will get a bit louder.

How does this sound (does it fit) a SW catted x pipe system?

All Dirty Deeds systems are built to bolt up to the OEM flange.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running a DD system with SW Long Tube Headers? I'd like to see how it's connected if someone can shoot a pic.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this sound (does it fit) a SW catted x pipe system?

The answer is no! Really, it is not without some work. First of all, the factory cats are built into the Y-pipe. So any system built to bolt to the factory flange is going to be a single exhaust. To get the X-pipe to work with the normal DD system, you would need a Y-pipe to bring it down to a single pipe and you would need to cut a considerable amount of pipe off the DD system in front of the muffler.

Second thing to keep in mind is the SW headers and cats are considerably longer than the stock headers and cats, meaning they terminate about half-way back on the cab. The stock ones terminate at the back of the engine compartment.

I had Keith build a custom dual system to bolt to my SW headers. It sounds awesome and is heavy duty. I'm pretty hard on the truck and haven't had any issues.

Anyone running a DD system with SW Long Tube Headers? I'd like to see how it's connected if someone can shoot a pic.

I replied to you in another thread. I don't think seeing my setup is going to help you much since we ended up getting rid of the SW Y-pipe and Keith built the X-pipe and dual mufflers. Let me know if that isn't the case and I'll try to get pictures when I get home this evening.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replied to you in another thread. I don't think seeing my setup is going to help you much since we ended up getting rid of the SW Y-pipe and Keith built the X-pipe and dual mufflers. Let me know if that isn't the case and I'll try to get pictures when I get home this evening.

Thanks for the reply. This is the exact info I was looking for. I'd love to see your setup. I'm still trying to figure out a direction to go now that what I have won't work. Maybe DD would be willing to make another one?

it looks like I could make the current DD 24" system work by making a new custom Y-pipe and shortening the tubes they connect to. My biggest concern is not wanting to get into a bunch of custom fabrication and then having drone issues or something down the road. The lack of drone is what drove me to the Dirty Deeds solution to begin with.

BLACKBART

Reaction score
Any way I can get a hookup on one of these bad boys for my 14 raptor Crewcab? I have 3 kiddos so nothing too loud but clean when I'm WOT. I'm in Corona so is there a good muffler shop to install or could I do it on my own? Thanks

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are halfway handy you could do it yourself in your driveway. You won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any way I can get a hookup on one of these bad boys for my 14 raptor Crewcab? I have 3 kiddos so nothing too loud but clean when I'm WOT. I'm in Corona so is there a good muffler shop to install or could I do it on my own? Thanks

You will probably want the SS 24". It's what I have, and it's pretty tame. Still louder than stock, though - so be warned. At WOT, it wakes up.....

EASY installation. Probably take you about 45 minutes total. Send me a PM and we can get you started.