Dirty Deeds Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stock exhaust is not a restriction. Aftermarket exhausts are for noise on these, performance gain is immeasurable on an otherwise stock truck. I am not saying there is no value in exhaust, I have Corsa on mine, love it... but it isn't a performance enhancement so don't buy into the sales hype.

If you really want it quiet on the outside post a want to buy for another stock exhaust, I am sure there are some like new ones squirreled away in peoples sheds.
I agree with you 100% when talking about horsepower. I just thought it was worth mentioning that I had hangers on the over the axel exhaust break, fall on the axel, and crack the break line. I've seen it twice, on my Gen 1 and on a Gen 2. So not going up and over the axel is a "performance" enhancement, just not in the way most people think.

@B E N, you’re 100% correct. I guess restrictive isn’t the right term. I’m cool with the stock tone and sound, but a little bit of extra sound and a cleaned up look underneath wouldn’t hurt! I’m definitely not the idiot young guy that buys into “Sound = power” idea, hence why the stock muffler and resonator are still intact. Lol.

Again, the exit before the tire has definitely grown on me and “less is more” seems to be the right move for what a lot of us use these trucks for, myself included when it comes to things not to get crushed or hit that don’t need to. Like I said, I definitely don’t mind the stock tone and sound, but something a little different that cleans up the bottom side of the truck isn’t bad! :)

Thank you both!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Give Keith a call over at Dirty Deeds. He is the man when it comes to getting you the right exhaust. The side exit so cool, especially when paired with a unique tip. The things are practically indestructible and have a great sound. I didn't install my for any type of horsepower gains, just for a different look and sound.....

Good luck on your choice!!!

PS - by far the easiest exhaust install ever

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually heading out to Keith's place on Wed. to have him fix some broken hangers under warranty. He really stands behind his work, no matter what you are doing with the truck.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
tempImage2ebBkx.png The sound makes me think I go faster than no sound. It also keeps my right foot in check...also, my upgraded muffler was a highway find that someone didn't do a good job installing probably on their driveway. Anyway, it was almost new with only a few scuffs and slight road rash. I went to my local muffler shop and had them install it after the resonator and 3" all the way exit just after the side step passenger side.

Last edited: