Dirty Deeds Exhaust Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you missed the group buy, we had someone back out of a stainless steel 16" muffler exhaust system. Regular price is $695 but now through the holidays we're offering this one system for $620 + shipping. Just one system available at this price. PM us with any questions.

Plan B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the last exhaust, but want to see the modification to the design first. The side exit on my SRT4 has a reinforced rubber piece to support the end, which is what Birdman was getting at. It's held for years, but I also don't take the car off-road. Money in hand and want to pull the trigger, but want to see exactly what I'm buying...

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in the last exhaust, but want to see the modification to the design first. The side exit on my SRT4 has a reinforced rubber piece to support the end, which is what Birdman was getting at. It's held for years, but I also don't take the car off-road. Money in hand and want to pull the trigger, but want to see exactly what I'm buying...

Will continue to post pictures as they become available!

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any updates??

While the goal was to get a system or two out the door a few days early, that did not happen unfortunately. We're on target for most if not all systems to be shipping next week. Once I receive final confirmation of shipping costs, I will reach out to everyone for final payment!

If I missed any details, I'll let Keith chime in @dirtydeeds.

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First exhaust shipped today! Please look for a message tomorrow for your remaining balance payment. The rest will be shipping once you're paid up over the next few days.

And here's the first few photos of the new exhaust hanger upgrade:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 63