Dirt, Rocks, Weeds, the usual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GordoJay

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got some freakish mileage between Ridgeway and Colorado Springs. It's not even sort of flat, with two high passes including the Continental Divide. There were a lot of tourists out, so I couldn't fly, but still. It ticked down from 21.2 to 21.1 while I was backing into the garage. And this is corrected, stock was 6% too optimistic. Wow.
1652714174972.jpeg

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Got some freakish mileage between Ridgeway and Colorado Springs. It's not even sort of flat, with two high passes including the Continental Divide. There were a lot of tourists out, so I couldn't fly, but still. It ticked down from 21.2 to 21.1 while I was backing into the garage. And this is corrected, stock was 6% too optimistic. Wow.
View attachment 354792
I was going to ask how the MFing hell do you get 21mpg, then I saw the cruise set at 60, not 85…,lol :head3: :grd: :driver:

Jester777z

Reaction score
View attachment 354792
Turbo vehicles do so much better in the thin air. So much less wind resistance (air density is not linear - 18,000’ is 1/2 atmosphere)