Dirt Logic/Fabtech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with this outfit? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

how do they compare to Fox, Ikon, King?

thanks!

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to say they were re-branded sway-away? What are you looking at? It's probably got some corners cut or items that make it slightly less desirable for a lower price point.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fabtech has been around for a long time at least in the Jeep world. I can`t personally speak for them but I know several people that have used their suspension systems and are happy with them. If you look into some of the manufactures like FOX, they own JKS suspension, BDS suspension and a few others that I cant remember. I can tell you that Dirt Logic shocks are not that cheap and they are made and assembled in the US

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from the jeep world, I had one of the first crawler kits on my old TJ, 6 years after the kit was installed I broke the upper three link "wish bone" and they replaced it, no questions asked..... the kit did awesome on the jeeper....FWIW and don't get corona