Dirt bike does fit in the 5.5ft bed with Backlip MX4 tonneau/bed cover!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rattpter

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more. I find it really weird how brand religious people get. You miss out on good products being that way, doesn’t seem wise to me.

Jason has been a good buddy since we were kids. Long before I lived in New Mexico actually, I just moved here a few years ago from Newport Beach, California. Was based out of SoCal in the motocross industry most my life and knew him through racing. He was always a bad dude but never expected him to be a 450 Supercross champ!

Enjoy that KTM! They’re great bikes.
Thanks, it's a fun bike, just finding time to ride outside of work & fam life. I really need to get the suspension done too...

#21 & #9, two of the friendliest guys in the pits! My kid was stoked to get sig's from both last weekend at the mudbath...I hate buggin' the riders but it's all about the kids :rolleyes:
RJ - SF.jpg

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's a fun bike, just finding time to ride outside of work & fam life. I really need to get the suspension done too...

#21 & #9, two of the friendliest guys in the pits! My kid was stoked to get sig's from both last weekend at the mudbath...I hate buggin' the riders but it's all about the kids :rolleyes:
View attachment 440855
That’s awesome, your kids won’t forget that. I still have the memories of meeting heroes burned into my brain. Good on you for suffering through last weekend.

Jason had a kid last year with his wife and is really settling into life. He’s one of the more level headed racers in SX/MX. Glad he has your kids as fans!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s awesome, your kids won’t forget that. I still have the memories of meeting heroes burned into my brain. Good on you for suffering through last weekend.

Jason had a kid last year with his wife and is really settling into life. He’s one of the more level headed racers in SX/MX. Glad he has your kids as fans!
That was one heck of a ride for Tomac tonight.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was one heck of a ride for Tomac tonight.
It really was, looks like he found that old speed no one else can match. The media had been writing him off as a contender in the recent weeks, he must have heard the noise and it lit a fire. He looked great.

It’s going to be a hell of a title fight between Jett, Eli, Webb and Sexton. What a season.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It really was, looks like he found that old speed no one else can match. The media had been writing him off as a contender in the recent weeks, he must have heard the noise and it lit a fire. He looked great.

It’s going to be a hell of a title fight between Jett, Eli, Webb and Sexton. What a season.
Beast mode is back!