Diode Dynamics SS3 Yellow Pro Fogs Demo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took some video of my Diode Dynamics SS3 Yellow Pro fogs I installed. Messing around in iMovie and got carried away! :burnout:The fogs are mounted on a @Specialtyperformanceparts Triple Fog bracket and wired using their Triple Fog Harness and AUX1 & Fog Switch Relocation Harness. I've got the fogs on the fog switch, drivers on AUX 1 and spots on AUX 2. Loving the set-up and light performance!

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait. There's an aux switch and fog relocation harness? I got the BD connector specific harness. Didn't know there was yet another one I needed.

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait. There's an aux switch and fog relocation harness? I got the BD connector specific harness. Didn't know there was yet another one I needed.
Yeah, highly recommended! It takes the DT connections going into the OEM fogs and allows you to route it up to the rest of the upfitters behind the battery with WP connectors.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, highly recommended! It takes the DT connections going into the OEM fogs and allows you to route it up to the rest of the upfitters behind the battery with WP connectors.
What I was hoping to do is use the oem fog switch for one pair (driving lights) and upfitter 1 for another pair and upfitter 2
For the third.