Diode Dynamics LED Lighting and Lighting Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I can vouch for Diode Dynamics. I'm mid project right now for converting all of my halogens to diodes. Waiting on my front blinkers and marker lights currently, then I just have the rear tail lights and blinkers to do. Chris with @CrownOffroad and Jon @2014RubyRed are great to work with, hit them up! They're relatively cheap mods with useful results

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can vouch for Diode Dynamics. I'm mid project right now for converting all of my halogens to diodes. Waiting on my front blinkers and marker lights currently, then I just have the rear tail lights and blinkers to do. Chris with @CrownOffroad and Jon @2014RubyRed are great to work with, hit them up! They're relatively cheap mods with useful results

I 2nd almost everything lol. Chris @CrownOffroad is awesome. He's bailed me out a few times and hooked me up on some sweet products. That Jon @2014RubyRed guy you have to watch out for. He can be a tricky character lol.

I'm just kidding. I can't say nothing but great things about Crown Off-road and the owners. I can't think you guys enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are thinking about tinting your taillights or buying smokedout tail lights then Diode Dynamics are a must have. Chris with @CrownOffroad helped get a set of these to me in a short time frame and the lighting output is worth every penny.
Two thumbs up.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed front marker lights and blinkers today, and turns out this did not require a resistor kit for me. Following pictures are taken in the same garage lighting, with contrasting stock lights and Diode upgrades. Thank you Chris @CrownOffroad for hooking me up.

fc6121b30de48cb11b5914c8c9f781e7.jpg
9975fe49c700cce29a27a1b8d13f71c4.jpg
8eb61c490b9b7d935eba68cde4986212.jpg

Then I installed the internal vanity lights. For those of you that haven't ever swapped these bulbs.. it SUCKS. I ended up busting them then digging out the glass. Good enough. And make sure to install aluminum foil behind the led or else the light output is scattered. Here's the pics.
49438295777a232225183e18163fc1a4.jpg
18886724513219e0e924ec6159b4c611.jpg

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed front marker lights and blinkers today, and turns out this did not require a resistor kit for me. Following pictures are taken in the same garage lighting, with contrasting stock lights and Diode upgrades. Thank you Chris @CrownOffroad for hooking me up.

Then I installed the internal vanity lights. For those of you that haven't ever swapped these bulbs.. it SUCKS. I ended up busting them then digging out the glass. Good enough. And make sure to install aluminum foil behind the led or else the light output is scattered. Here's the pics.
WOW! I haven't seen pics of the vanity lights before. That is a pretty amazing transformation. Looks very sharp!!!