Dimming/Flicker with 1 pair of Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @Antho,
Thanks for reaching out, yes that would fall under warranty repair. Our warranty team can usually fix the light within two days of us receiving it so with shipping you may be down a week.
I couple things I would check:
1) Have you gone through the wiring harness already? It does not have any damage that can cause it to be shorting?
2) It seems that it could be getting low voltage, so I would check the voltage and see if there are any dips.
3) Look at the connectors and make sure there is no debris or damage to those.
4) unplug the light and run direct power to it and see if there are changes to it that way. If it works fine then it can be a harness issue. (white wire power, black wire negative)
5) check the connections within the light and make sure they are not loose.
If you want to try any of those we can determine if the wire harness is bad or if the light is bad. If all else fails then we can take care of it via warranty like I said the warranty should not be more than a few days.
Best,
Brock Brunkhorst

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s awesome!
The yellow lights are out of place on storm trooper edition Raptors though. Just sayin’.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s awesome!
The yellow lights are out of place on storm trooper edition Raptors though. Just sayin’.
Yeah I don’t really need them here either. I typically swap the lenses when I make a trip to Nevada. So I’ll be swapping the clear lenses back in here shortly.