Differing Height in Rear from Side to Side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

Refugio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went out to measure mine.
1/4 inch different. Could not tell if I would not have actually measured.
I have a 2019

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D07F27EB-313A-4042-8610-914BD8C8905F.jpeg A7FBD4DF-F1D7-45B7-86FA-40BB08C82867.jpeg I say ********* to fuel tank claim my 2019 did it 1 inch lower on driver side and dealer replaced both springs. Newer spring has a newer part number and they seem a bit stiffer. After spring change truck sits within 1/4 inch of each side and I am measuring from the ground to top of wheel house lip these pics were mine before it was fixed

OP
OP
T

thatarchitect

Reaction score
Did it have a full tank of gas? And a driver in it? That's potentially 215 pounds of gas and maybe 175 pounds of person that will only be on the driver-side of the truck. There's literally no way both sides of the truck would ever be perfectly level all the time. But again, unless there are massive differences that are affecting how the truck operates, what does it matter?

My truck has sat an inch off in both directions within the same day so it is not the gas tank. I agree that perfectly level is not on the table but I am seeing up to 1.5" of difference from time to time.

OP
OP
T

thatarchitect

Reaction score
Just went out to measure mine.
1/4 inch different. Could not tell if I would not have actually measured.
I have a 2019

Refugio, are you actually in Refugio, TX? I am headed to Riviera in the morning. Also, thanks for posting your measurements on your 2019.

OP
OP
T

thatarchitect

Reaction score
View attachment 130141 View attachment 130140 I say ********* to fuel tank claim my 2019 did it 1 inch lower on driver side and dealer replaced both springs. Newer spring has a newer part number and they seem a bit stiffer. After spring change truck sits within 1/4 inch of each side and I am measuring from the ground to top of wheel house lip these pics were mine before it was fixed

Hey Brett,

Do you mind posting the "before" and "after" part numbers? I will take a look and see what I have.