Different Number Displays on Lowrance main screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Lowrance Elite 5 all hooked up and went around the block. On the top left of the screen is DPH 60.0 flashing, and what I'm guessing is a water temp display below it? What are those measurements and Am I able to just have a MPH speed on the screen and get rid of those other two?

(Sorry the picture is sideways I don't know why it loads on here like that)

Attachments

• IMG_5070.jpg
    IMG_5070.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Did you buy this used or new? No instruction manual. Download off lowrance site.

I have the Baja 5m and just went through all the settings till I figured it out to be functional for me. It has built-in help. Mine is more towards off-road than boating but still has the option to return to vessel, go figure

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I got my Lowrance Elite 5 all hooked up and went around the block. On the top left of the screen is DPH 60.0 flashing, and what I'm guessing is a water temp display below it? What are those measurements and Am I able to just have a MPH speed on the screen and get rid of those other two?

(Sorry the picture is sideways I don't know why it loads on here like that)

Yes you have to set these in the menu functions... I have current/average/top speed myself...

IMG_9514_zpsrxz3q4zv.jpg

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I have the same exact one as you and I bought it new. I've read through the instruction manual that it came with but haven't found how to change the setting for the display.

I can't remember if I stumbled on to that setting by chance or if it's easy to find. I'll check and post.