Difference in rear shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red_mr2

Reaction score
hi, i recently purchased a ford raptor that did not have any rear shocks. im looking at rock auto and they give me 2 different part numbers. is there a difference between the supercrew shocks and extended cab shocks? any advice is appreciated.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi, i recently purchased a ford raptor that did not have any rear shocks. im looking at rock auto and they give me 2 different part numbers. is there a difference between the supercrew shocks and extended cab shocks? any advice is appreciated.
The shocks were totally missing? What year is the truck?

OP
OP
R

red_mr2

Reaction score
yes they were missing. the raptor was an ex border patrol so im not sure why they removed them. its a 2012 raptor

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not 100% sure but pretty sure this is what you need. May want to post to the gen 1 section to get their advice.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I believe the shocks are valved differently depending on the cab. BL3Z-18125-K is going to be the OEM rear shock for a SCREW.

OP
OP
R

red_mr2

Reaction score
thank you guys. i found a guy selling some so im going to check the part number to make sure its off of a screw. i really appreciate the info and the help. im new to the forum and the raptor community.