Differed financing and 3 months payments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Wong

Reaction score
Anybody know if the new 3 months payments and 3 month deferral will apply to Raptors? I’ve only seen super duty exclusions so far but guessing raptor will be excluded when the fine print is released. The interest rate going through ford will still suck but would be worth refinancing after 6 months to get 3 months of payments.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...s-customers-community-assistance-covid19.html

Carpenter

Reaction score
Don’t worry brother. This will all blow over soon enough. There is a cure using anti malaria drugs that’s proven very effective. Science and faith in God will get humankind through this.

I have no idea the answer to your question. Sorry.

the good that will come out of this is we can all see how it’s important to take good care of ourself.

On a side note with $1.50 a gallon gas outta help out truck owners in general. I’m searching for a raptor now and plan on financing through ford.

Typr04

Reaction score
Anybody know if the new 3 months payments and 3 month deferral will apply to Raptors? I’ve only seen super duty exclusions so far but guessing raptor will be excluded when the fine print is released. The interest rate going through ford will still suck but would be worth refinancing after 6 months to get 3 months of payments.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...s-customers-community-assistance-covid19.html

when I purchased my truck in July 2018, I used a credit union. They had lower rates than Ford did. And they gave me 90 days of no payments. It’s the third time I’ve used a credit union and it’s always been better than using the dealer, at least for me. The 90 days of no payments have always been standard as well. I tell people to get pre approved somewhere else so you don’t go to a dealer blindsided. They will sweet talk you if you don’t know what you’re doing and next thing you know you’re off the lot with an expensive loan. Credit unions usually offer GAP protection and aftermarket warranty policies as well that are cheaper than the dealer as well. Doesn’t hurt to make a couple phone calls. Good luck.

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normally Ford excludes raptors from all special programs and financing deals. At least that's the experience I've always had every time I went to buy a vehicle.

baja leadfoot

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my local dealer, and finance guy says raptors aren't included, but that he was going to call corporate and see if it could be included.

OP
OP
Michael Wong

Michael Wong

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my local dealer, and finance guy says raptors aren't included, but that he was going to call corporate and see if it could be included.

Yah I just got a response back from my local dealer and he said he “doesn’t think” the raptor is included. I’m not as interested in the deferred payments as I am the 3 month of subsidized payments. Makes sense they wouldn’t include the raptor or any high price point vehicles since that would put them on the hook for 3-4k.

Raptor50

Reaction score
These are unprecedented times, so I'm hoping the Raptor will be included. I ordered my Raptor in December and it arrived at the dealer this week. Of course its a 12 hr drive for me to go pick her up, so haven't decided what to do. Also waiting to see how my company/job is impacted before I pull the trigger.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something,and do understand if someone ordered a Raptor Pre-Virus and might be out of work now...BUT....if anyone needs to defer payments for 3 months,ya think maybe they should NOT be buying one now?
I'd think the car companies and Gov. need to use $$ for more important things right now than give people 3 months of deferrals on trucks or cars they dont really need.Should a guy wanting a new Mid-Engine Corvette / Raptor / Hellcat (and the list goes on) be getting a free handout.... Hell,if you cant afford it,dont expect help. Next you will want the Gov. to start helping with your gas.
Again,I may be out of line and missing something....just always amazed me where people put their priorities.

Last edited:

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t hold your breath, Ford never gives deals on ford performance vehicles. They are price gouging some of the options on the new gt500