Die cut graphic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wanting to put die cut graphics on my doors just above the rocker panels, ie: Nitto, Method, Eibach etc. should I have clear( PPF, I think) installed first?
The truck is a 19, the paint is very good, not perfect of course. I now have 0 offset wheels and Nitto Trail Grapplers, I’m expecting some paint chipping to occur on first off road excursion

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yes, put the clear down first. Otherwise you can get air bubbles where it raises up going over the other stuckers.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, put the clear down first. Otherwise you can get air bubbles where it raises up going over the other stuckers.
Thanks, I’ll go to local wrap shop this Saturday to see when they can get me in. Probably get just front part of hood done while I’m at it.Whomever had the truck before me was pretty meticulous about the paint, I guess I should try to preserve it as much as I can.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have the front wrapped. But when your truck is in primer it makes it easier to take care of.