Did you order 35s or 37s?

35 or 37

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am glad I went with the 35s. Much more practical for my application. Also really wanted black interior. Wouldn’t have gone with the 37s if black interior was an option. Mine is still unscheduled. Put my 11 f150 on the market recently. Looks like I will have plenty of time to sell it. Nice that I can sit on it until I get what I want for it as opposed to selling it last minute.
I’m going with 35s too. I doubt that I’ll ever take it to Hell’s Revenge, as much as I’d like the bragging rights, but I will take it to more ski team classes than any Prius-owning families and, if I’m lucky, camping with a RTT.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 37 and 35 on order from two different dealers. Plan on getting the 37, but who knows. I may end up getting the 35 (dealership said they’d sell at MSRP but after their initial run of orders) and create a mashup up of what rims, interior options and tire sizes I like and then sell the other one.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are we bumping this? There is a build tracker that shows how many forum members have the 37 performance package.

RGB

Reaction score
Why are we bumping this? There is a build tracker that shows how many forum members have the 37 performance package.

My bad I didn't see that. Thanks for pointing me in that direction

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad I didn't see that. Thanks for pointing me in that direction
Lot of good data there. Of course it all assumes everyone is entering their builds. I would imagine as much as most of us obsess over all of the data and delays, most have entered their builds.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was a tough decision but talked to ford performance engineer back at a meet and greet and he advised me to get the 35 for high speed dune running. Would have gone 37 if I was planning to do any slow rock crawling
That's interesting, usually everyone claims that 37s are better for high speed stuff (providing you can make space for them) since you have more tire to absorb hits. Of course, you have more rolling weight too, so overall handling would take a noteworthy hit. Did the engineer go into specific reasons why?

They also are now claiming the Supercrew performs just as well as the Supercab - something I find hard to believe given that Ford refused to make a SCREW in 2010 so as to not compromise on offroad capability.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting, usually everyone claims that 37s are better for high speed stuff (providing you can make space for them) since you have more tire to absorb hits. Of course, you have more rolling weight too, so overall handling would take a noteworthy hit. Did the engineer go into specific reasons why?

They also are now claiming the Supercrew performs just as well as the Supercab - something I find hard to believe given that Ford refused to make a SCREW in 2010 so as to not compromise on offroad capability.
More tire to absorb hits, but 1" less travel.