Did you order 35s or 37s?

35 or 37

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if you did a 35 and got the decal package… is it going to be that ridiculous orange color no matter what? I know the 37 comes in black (which would be preferred)

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I initially ordered the 37" performance package but I called my dealer and dropped the option. My build is now back to a standard 35".

I wasn't crazy about the wheel style, replacement tire costs, squishier ride on the street, less fuel mileage, read more online reviews, etc. I will miss the 37" graphics package though.

mobiia

Reaction score
35, although I like the look of the 37 factory beadlocks more. Ordered a set and plan to put 35s on them.

Okegg0

Reaction score
I initially ordered the 37" performance package but I called my dealer and dropped the option. My build is now back to a standard 35".

I wasn't crazy about the wheel style, replacement tire costs, squishier ride on the street, less fuel mileage, read more online reviews, etc. I will miss the 37" graphics package though.
Can you post some of the review links?