Did i just get lucky??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would rather wait. It isn’t the dealers that are dumb it’s the people paying the ADM. Dealers from other manufacturers are still offering discounts. Those are the ones who know how to keep customers. The ones not saying “in this market” to justify ripping off customers.
You want to pay that to feel good about yourself or to show off to your friends and family then that’s you. Enjoy.
A lot of those dealers aren't getting retail orders and only selling customer orders... So better to make a 1000 dollars on an order then not sell anything in middle of no where Kentucky or Iowa

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would rather wait. It isn’t the dealers that are dumb it’s the people paying the ADM. Dealers from other manufacturers are still offering discounts. Those are the ones who know how to keep customers. The ones not saying “in this market” to justify ripping off customers.
You want to pay that to feel good about yourself or to show off to your friends and family then that’s you. Enjoy.

You are 100 percent correct ! Idiots pay ADM’s.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll never be in the situation where I willing let someone screw me over of 5k or 10k. No matter my age or financial situation. Getting screwed is getting screwed. No matter “the market”.

Bingo !

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Most have probably muted you. Thats probably why he didn't read what you had to say because no one cares what you have to say.

Nah, I don't have him blocked, just said everything I needed to him yesterday at the start of this thread. Just pointless to keep talking about it.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of those dealers aren't getting retail orders and only selling customer orders... So better to make a 1000 dollars on an order then not sell anything in middle of no where Kentucky or Iowa

So youre telling us that you think that in the middle of nowhere Kentucky/Iowa they dont sell trucks?? Thats literally all they sell out there....

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So youre telling us that you think that in the middle of nowhere Kentucky/Iowa they dont sell trucks?? Thats literally all they sell out there....
You are right to people flying in from all over the country to get 2-4% below invoice on vehicles that dont have allocation restrictions

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are right to people flying in from all over the country to get 2-4% below invoice on vehicles that dont have allocation restrictions
It’s where I got my 2022 ram 3500 from - middle of nowhere Kentucky. Again, here we are talking about Rams, not ford raptors.

Last edited:

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many years has the F-150 been the top selling truck in America?? I think that's around 45 years straight now lol. All the other truck manufacturers have no other choice but to offer discounts in order to even get close to what Ford sells each year, hence the reason people will pay ADM for a Ford. :33:

Last edited: