Did i get a 2014 svt raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't sweat it KTM. There's always better deals out there but sometimes your time chasing them isn't worth the few bucks in savings. Just enjoy your new truck!

Regarding all these grammar comments people keep making, I would suggest you include your location in your information so people can see you're from Panama and not a native English speaker.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I talked to the salesman regarding about the stuff did you mention about. He has not send it to the production line so it will be fix. Thanks for the info guys.
Saleaman told me he was wrong that my truck was 2014. Mine will be 2013
2014 will start in september

Sorry for my 2014 ford raptor post

Vn# will be soon next week.

He wil
how can he possibly know this? didnt you just order? this would be the quickest build to date so far.

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You paid for it and you just don't know it. Ford charges dealers for this. Dealers then charge you. If they don't they then they add it to the price of your truck or take it out on your trade.

Look over your paperwork closely.

nope didn't get charged for it at all. Just a small little dealership up in central wisconsin.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey a friend of mine is ordering a CC raptor is this quote fine
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361647789.922451.jpg

Last edited:

getbit

Reaction score
At least $4K too much...
The doc fees some of you pay is absurd and is one of the oldest, least secret ways stealerships pad their profits.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is for exportation too.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

At least $4K too much...
The doc fees some of you pay is absurd and is one of the oldest, least secret ways stealerships pad their profits.

Tell me what do i need to tell him for a right price.