Did i get a 2014 svt raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be suspicious of this dealer. What he did was a borderline criminal act. And I think he would have taken your money if you never mentioned it to him.

I talked to the salesman regarding about the stuff did you mention about. He has not send it to the production line so it will be fix. Thanks for the info guys.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like i said before, it could happen just not on the schedule that is shown.

Oops. Sounded kinda like an *******, didn't I? No offense to you. We all appreciate your efforts. It's just that some take your word as almighty final say. I understand that Ford doesn't come to you and ask for production forecasts and that just because it's not on the schedule doesn;t mean it's not going to be. Other people tend to take "not on the schedule" as the final say, just because you said so.

It's the "just because" part that means **** to me.

POBrien9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In My opinion, you need to work for invoice! Unless you already got it. These people are supposed to help you! Show them whos boss or else take your buisness elsewhere!

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this post shows us why grammar is important. :chewie:

Judging from his post, I beleive he is a native of Panama where most have a decent grasp of the English language, but are not fluent. He types far better English than I do Spanish and sometimes Google translater is not all that.:cheers:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oops. Sounded kinda like an *******, didn't I? No offense to you. We all appreciate your efforts. It's just that some take your word as almighty final say. I understand that Ford doesn't come to you and ask for production forecasts and that just because it's not on the schedule doesn;t mean it's not going to be. Other people tend to take "not on the schedule" as the final say, just because you said so.

It's the "just because" part that means **** to me.

i agree.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Loaded 2013 Screw's aren't even 53,279. They aren't even 53,279 when you ship them to Germany.

But it's your money.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt you read that i talked to the salesman and i fixed. I dont need to pay for parking sensor
It was 695$ was charging for it but not anymore.
If i m being screwed with price so what i can paid it.i feel fine and happy with my truck.

I m not the only one screwed with price too.

It is for my bad grammar sorry sometimes i write fast and not double check my writing. I spend a year living in florida. For my helicopter privet license. 2003 6 months studying english at melbourne then like four months on my private.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey if your fine with the price don't worry about it. I got mine at invoice but still payed way more because I bought mine in Canada plus a 13% tax on top, Oh the joys of living in Canada.