did anyone see us?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remi_

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what WDH were you using? Do you like it?
I'm waiting for my camper to be built, dry weight of 6700lbs, 700 tongue weight. I have a Curt TruTrack that I will be using.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my camper to be built, dry weight of 6700lbs, 700 tongue weight. I have a Curt TruTrack that I will be using.
im not sure which hitch it is. it came with it when we bought it. it has the metal bars and not the chains. our camper is 7500lbs dry. we made sure to tow it dry until we got to fallon. with 700lb tongue weight, its not much less than mine. to reduce sag, you might want to think about new leaf springs along with the weight distro hitch

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tow a toy hauler similar in weight and use a Blue Ox WDH, it works great, uses spring bars with trunion with chains in the rear.

B Scott

Reaction score
I can’t believe you towed the trailer with the Raptor all the way from CO! I guess that’s how far you have to go to find freedom these days. Nice show, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe you towed the trailer with the Raptor all the way from CO! I guess that’s how far you have to go to find freedom these days. Nice show, thanks for sharing!
come join us. its a fun weekend. we do it in nevada because its closer for most of my family and friends. more of them can come out.

Remi_

Reaction score
im not sure which hitch it is. it came with it when we bought it. it has the metal bars and not the chains. our camper is 7500lbs dry. we made sure to tow it dry until we got to fallon. with 700lb tongue weight, its not much less than mine. to reduce sag, you might want to think about new leaf springs along with the weight distro hitch
Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely look into Deavers depending how bad the sag is.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, I never saw a slide for a kitchen like that. Do you have a picture of it opened up?
its not a slide. just a giant door. i will get a pic tomorrow when the sun is up. the led lighting i put in there doesnt work unless the camper is connected to power. the outlets dont work on battery power