did anyone see us?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@John M BUNMAN is gonna love that 1911.

Teach them young. Teach them often.
bunman already got the pictures. had to show him what he missed.....

my best friend of 41 years (known him since i was 3) was an army ranger. he is now los angeles county fire dept. he has trained his kids (whom i call my nephews) how to use handguns and rifles, but since he lives in ca, cant take them out to shoot. so this was their first time. we started with 22s for the first half of the day, then the oldest (picture) started shooting my 9 in the afternoon once he was comfortable with the rifles

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
Love it. Thanks for giving us a little peek into your family time. Those kids will cherish those memories for the rest of their lives. Did the white Gen 1 feel like it was struggling at all towing that load? I haven't towed anything yet but I doubt I'll be loading the rig up with that much weight (2 razors and the Duc)

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it. Thanks for giving us a little peek into your family time. Those kids will cherish those memories for the rest of their lives. Did the white Gen 1 feel like it was struggling at all towing that load? I haven't towed anything yet but I doubt I'll be loading the rig up with that much weight (2 razors and the Duc)
anyone is invited to come hang out with us in fallon. every april and october. as far as towing, on flat ground it was fine. the longer hills, i was following the semi trucks in the slow lane sometimes doing 30-40. i found that if you get 3rd gear and keep the pedal just partially depressed (maybe 25%) it held the gear but didnt overwork the transmission or motor. trying to accelerate with that load up a hill will definitely stress your truck so i kept it slow.