Diamond Stitching in seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pondering doing some custom leather work in the truck. I think some custom diamond stitching in the seats and maybe a more defined stitch would look really nice.

Has anyone done any of this or seen any online?

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once the Recaro seats are available I am having a set custom stitched in the Raptor "Honey Comb" pattern. I had the diamond stitching in my previous F250, In my opinion it would make the interior of the raptor look too luxury. Try checking out the Daytona stitch pattern you may like it a little more and it would go more with the design and style of the Raptor. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which Recaro seats are you talking about?

Once the Recaro seats are available I am having a set custom stitched in the Raptor "Honey Comb" pattern. I had the diamond stitching in my previous F250, In my opinion it would make the interior of the raptor look too luxury. Try checking out the Daytona stitch pattern you may like it a little more and it would go more with the design and style of the Raptor. Just my 2 cents.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2019 factory Recaro's. Katzkin likely can take care of your custom needs. https://katzkin.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-4_vmJHr3QIVhK_sCh3H5QPcEAAYASAAEgKMbfD_BwE

I have a custom interior guy that does my vehicles that is going to make do all my interior seats and roof. I want alcantara and a specific leather for the seats. Also the stitching we are going to use will match the bronze accents on my Raptor. Just waiting on those seats to come out so we can get our hands on them.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are the seats I am waiting on. Just picture the blue alcantara black with a Raptor grill pattern stitching. Sides bolsters will be a thicker Italian leather, and all the edge stitching will be a custom bronze thread to match my wheels and trim. Raptor logo on the seats are still undecided since they have shown me so many different options I haven't decided yet.

04-2019-ford-f-150-raptor-optional-recaro-sport-seat.jpg