Detroit to LA 2,359 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my truck on Tuesday. Friday afternoon I made it to LA. Long trip.
It is a major upgrade from my 2019 SCAB. It does ride better and the interior upgrades are quite significant. Turned off the cruise nannies after the first day when I couldn’t figure out why it kept resetting my speed. It reads speed limit signs.
With the 37” tires I got a little over 16 mpg.
I have had a lot of great cars and I would rather drive this cross country than any of them. I did 750 miles yesterday and the only bad part was the San Bernardino parking lot they call the 215.
Gauge cluster is going across Utah on I10. You can set it on Blue Cruise faster than the speed limit.
It needs a wash and I need a better picture for my avatar when I get it home to Arizona on Monday.
Cheers

Do you mean I15 or I70? There is no I10 in Utah.

OP
OP
RRick

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I70 across Colorado and Utah, then I15. I hit I10 back to Tucson yesterday. 2,800 miles now. Time to give the truck a bug bath. Code Orange is great, it doesn’t look dirty after that many miles.