Destroyed!!! (not for the faint of heart)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
the laguna secas are rare and even harder to get, only becuase they can't even make it to the dealer! Thats not a phone call you want to get. "Uh, yes. Your car has been delayed in shipping due to it being destroyed in a train derailment."

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seeing that picture of the railcars. I can tell you they are bi-level (usually used for trucks, suvs, and larger vehicles) Those railcars use clamp down wheel chocks... So most likely all the vehicles in those railcars were totalled..

Per Ford all vehicles involved in a railcar derailment are subject to be off loaded and stored for inspection.

All the railcars that I have unloaded that have been derailed the vehicles were sold as salvage at auction.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truly amazing shot's. Thanks for shareing . This does truly hurt to see. Just think if you were waiting for one of these rides? Beyond words.

Thanks for sharing !

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I wonder how the dealers will play it off to those people whose trucks those were? Maybe tell them they got a better deal with the 2012 trucks coming out? They are crafty like that