Destroyed!!! (not for the faint of heart)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's a load of SVT vehicles coming from Dearborn to Colorado Dealers (customers). Most likely Allied Auto Transport??

I have seen Semi's blown off the road and over, many times. But an open car hauler is not as easy to blow over, as a 53" dry van that's empty or very light load??

Plus that far off the highway pavement?? I would guess fell asleep??

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, that's a load of SVT vehicles coming from Dearborn to Colorado Dealers (customers). Most likely Allied Auto Transport??

I have seen Semi's blown off the road and over, many times. But an open car hauler is not as easy to blow over, as a 53" dry van that's empty or very light load??

Plus that far off the highway pavement?? I would guess fell asleep??

Yeah very unfortunate. I'm sure insurance will kick in for the monetary loss. But, that driver must feel like SHIT today (assuming he's ok physically). Damn all those SVTs...and after your SVT stories the other night...oh, wait, those were Shelby stories lol. Anyway...glad I got the pictures but such a sad site. I wanted to start scrapping the white raptor for parts lol

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
The Raptor's are obviously a heartbreaker but the Laguna Seca is a down right shame, far less of those than Raptor's.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After working for Fomoco at their mixing centers. I really doubt it was a train load. 60 railcars x 15 vehicles per raircar 900 vehicles. After 7 years only seen 3 or 4 railcars at once derailed loaded with vehicles. Most of them were not severely damaged because they were chained to the raircar. Granted newer methods for securing vehicles (chocking the tires) resulted in totaled vehicles. Mustangs because of lower ground clearance are almost always chained down to the railcars.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess Fords aren't as tough as they claim they are....

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After working for Fomoco at their mixing centers. I really doubt it was a train load. 60 railcars x 15 vehicles per raircar 900 vehicles. After 7 years only seen 3 or 4 railcars at once derailed loaded with vehicles. Most of them were not severely damaged because they were chained to the raircar. Granted newer methods for securing vehicles (chocking the tires) resulted in totaled vehicles. Mustangs because of lower ground clearance are almost always chained down to the railcars.

Did a Texas Train Derailment Destroy 2012 Boss Mustangs? - Magazine -

Sorry I should have dug that up when posting the first time.

It was only around 7 or so, but that still sucks. Also, If my car was inside one of those cars, I don't care how it was glued down. It is damaged beyond what I would want a new car to be.

Last edited: