Destroyed!!! (not for the faint of heart)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...not mine...yet...whew!

Took an unexpected trip across America's heartland yesterday, last night and this morning. When I topped a hill on I70 headed East in Kansas (near Brewster, KS) my Raptor bucked like a wild bronco. I was like...Whaaaaaooooo...

She saw it before I did. About a mile ahead of us I saw the disaster...

I'll let the pictures speak (I hope nobody had a white raptor on order :shocked:)

photo01.JPG

photo02.JPG

photo03.JPG

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Notice the mustang on the lower rack below where the Raptor *was*. Ouch.

I passed before I could get the cameraphone ready so I flipped a bitch in the median (love my raptor) and parked right next to them. It was ugly. They had the carrier stabilized and they were retrieving the cars/trucks one at a time, putting them on a flatbed and taking them off through the farm field off to Ford heaven.

They looked like all nice Fords (nice mustangs, raptors, super dutys and a couple fleet vehicles already painted/logo'ed). Ouch.

Maybe Randy has the werd on what went down. Bad all around. Hope the trucker is ok.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MY 2012 Shelby GT500 with Glass roof could be on the load???

That really sucks!!

randy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually I wonder if it was the wind storms. Passed through some killer wind/rain storms in Kansas (shocker, I know). Bah, anyways...thought it was interesting so I posted. Have a great night I'm going to blow off some steam.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It appears as there were THREE Raptors on board. There's a Silver and Black one all screwed up also!

First Picture - It's on it's side - notice decals on bed plus the SVT Fender ... :(

Also, he's so far off the road in a corn field??????

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah glad thats not my buddies Laguna Seca! Wrong color from what I can see but he does have the glass roof!