Positive Designs N Signs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Josh hooked me up with some Freedom Motorsports swag that I was lucky enough to get on before Snoball. With the way the decals were cut we decided to rearrange the driver's side so that the eagle head was towards the front like the passenger side. Problem is, now the passenger side has an eagle head on the front but it's looking backwards. OCD couldn't let me keep it that way so I sent Josh a message requesting a new eagle head cut facing forward for the passenger side. I had full intentions on paying for the change since it wasn't something we had discussed before hand. Didn't hear anything back right away but about a week later I had a new eagle head sitting on my doorstep. Pleased with the decals and pleased with the customer service.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422731559.984551.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422731572.830440.jpg

Your Best Source For Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Performance, Maintenance and Aftermarket Upgrades. , A Leader In Aftermarket Performance & Synthetic Lubrication Products & Information

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg