Deposits on raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those that have made a deposit on a raptor, what kind of documents did they need to provide for yo to make the deposit.
I made placed my order through email. They send me a credit card authorization sheet and put $1000 for the deposit. Thats pretty much it for me at least.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to ask the dealer for the VIN and order# to look it up on Ford's site.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to provide my license, proof of insurance, sign the order sheet, and sign the dealer sales agreement.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With just putting in a deposit? Did they already have the allocation?
Yes, and supposedly. Process was pretty similar to my 2021 but this dealer does the sales agreement that spells out the deposit and price which is really nice. 41DB9BE6-6487-474C-BEE3-E1A78CB6FD81.jpeg

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is yor status right now?

Whats your status on your order right now?
Not sure I haven’t checked in a while, last I heard it was locked so might mean it’s getting picked up for scheduling. I’m taking the approach if it shows up that’s great, if not my 2021 is fine.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also signed a order sheet, gave them my diving licenses, and of course the deposit. But all that was mostly for the COVP though. Just for a deposit, they just require a credit card auth form.