Denver CO Metro area ForScan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DinoTruck19

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to pay someone to help delete the shutter code that maybe is in the PCM on my 2019 Ford Raptor. I no longer see it in the ECM after installing the shutter motor and just zip tying it up, but it might still be somewhere else. Basically Ford is saying that the code is in the way of programming the CCM that they replaced under warranty. The code must be left behind or there from the IC upgrade I did. I am hoping to do this soon as it affects the pre collision sensor. 720-220-7878, please text or call, I have cash.

DinoTruck19

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there someone that can help me delete a shutter DTC code that may be in the PCM? Ford is saying that it is in the way of setting up the new cruise control module, guessing the code is there from when I upgraded my Intercooler.
720-220-7878 please text or call or reply, have cash and would love to clear this ASAP as it apparently is affecting the set up of my pre collision safety sensor.
Thanks!