Demo Gen 3 37pp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
Looking at a demo gen 3 with the 37pp. Antimatter blue with blue recaros with about 8,500 miles. Original msrp was $83,000. Priced now at $92,000. They are willing to do $88k. What can I get it for? Worth buying a demo? He says it has ceramic coating and great condition. I’m out of town so can’t check it out. What do you guys think?

Also, I’m from NY and won’t be doing any off roading. Is the 37 overkill for me?

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at a demo gen 3 with the 37pp. Antimatter blue with blue recaros with about 8,500 miles. Original msrp was $83,000. Priced now at $92,000. They are willing to do $88k. What can I get it for? Worth buying a demo? He says it has ceramic coating and great condition. I’m out of town so can’t check it out. What do you guys think?

Also, I’m from NY and won’t be doing any off roading. Is the 37 overkill for me?
Not a chance in Hell id pay 5k over sticker on a used truck. And... can promise you the "ceramic coating" wasnt even done properly.

But thats me... and as far as a 37 truck is concerned as being "too much" hell no. Its perfect. haha

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a chance in Hell id pay 5k over sticker on a used truck. And... can promise you the "ceramic coating" wasnt even done properly.

But thats me... and as far as a 37 truck is concerned as being "too much" hell no. Its perfect. haha
Agreed. I’ve seen a few pop up at 5k over recently. Silver 37 in Ohio was posted yesterday on FB.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on how bad you want it. Being a demo, any initial issues should have already been handled...maybe