Delivery Day and Driving Impressions - Hubba Hubba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Nice looking rig! These trucks even before the Gen 3 cruise beautifully on the highway and eat up miles. Between the comfy interior and that floaty ride it’s awesome.

How many psi in the tires? Dealerships used to let many folks leave on them 50psi transport pressure which was horrid. Not sure where the overall pressures will be best on the Gen 3. But imagine still well down into the 30’s for on road use.

Enjoy it!
Thanks! I'm very happy with my choice. Dealer set it up with 41 PSI on all four corners. It wasn't bad at all but I dropped it down to 36 front/34 rear per recommendations on this forum. Makes the ride a little less bouncy and adds even more comfort.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm very happy with my choice. Dealer set it up with 41 PSI on all four corners. It wasn't bad at all but I dropped it down to 36 front/34 rear per recommendations on this forum. Makes the ride a little less bouncy and adds even more comfort.
Hmmm hadn't seen that 36 front/ 34 rear I will try that - exact same truck - Blue Cruise subscription already started but its not working... did you get the message on your app?

1632339475299.png

bwf

Reaction score
Looks great. One question I have if you would be so kind, the overall height listed on Ford website does that include the two black antennas at the rear of the cab? I want to place an order but we are moving into a new house and the 7’ garage door isn’t a true 7’. Depending what height is including the two antennas would make my mind up about the order.

bobbyboost

Reaction score
Looks great. One question I have if you would be so kind, the overall height listed on Ford website does that include the two black antennas at the rear of the cab? I want to place an order but we are moving into a new house and the 7’ garage door isn’t a true 7’. Depending what height is including the two antennas would make my mind up about the order.
You should be good

Edit: Link

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 4.43.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 4.43.41 PM.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 47

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@bwf there is a separate thread regarding heights with more exact measurements from the antenna on back of cab. also will depend on if its a 35 or 37. plus you need min. 19.33 ft of depth to fit in a garage. My brand new house we built is about 2-4in short so I don't fit...:banghead:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@bwf there is a separate thread regarding heights with more exact measurements from the antenna on back of cab. also will depend on if its a 35 or 37. plus you need min. 19.33 ft of depth to fit in a garage. My brand new house we built is about 2-4in short so I don't fit...:banghead:
Yeah, we are a cars in the driveway family. Just wax her good so the bird droppings don't stick and don't park under a tree.