Delivery Day and Driving Impressions - Hubba Hubba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the mid life cycle refresh is probably going to be the year to buy in at this point. Normally some new features and a refresh. Not to mention deals at this point, including invoice prices can be had. However since so few were produced in MY21 and MY22 may have a slow start. Will MY23 be the normal refresh point still.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could’ve been you. Antimatter Blue looks dark from a distance. Only other Raptor I’ve seen on the road since I got mine. It was traveling north on SR51 turning into Charper Ford. I figured they just filled the tank up on it. Hopefully they put premium in it. I went with my salesman to the Getgo and made sure of it. Couldn’t believe they filled the tank. Lol.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the mid life cycle refresh is probably going to be the year to buy in at this point. Normally some new features and a refresh. Not to mention deals at this point, including invoice prices can be had. However since so few were produced in MY21 and MY22 may have a slow start. Will MY23 be the normal refresh point still.
Invoice can be had now. Just ask my man @WestTXRaptor6!

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could’ve been you. Antimatter Blue looks dark from a distance. Only other Raptor I’ve seen on the road since I got mine. It was traveling north on SR51 turning into Charper Ford. I figured they just filled the tank up on it. Hopefully they put premium in it. I went with my salesman to the Getgo and made sure of it. Couldn’t believe they filled the tank. Lol.
I drove by one a couple of weeks ago on a two lane road. I saw him and he saw me. I felt like we both kind of looked at each other in disappointment like we thought I was the only one around with a new Gen 3 and now there is someone else.
Went to dinner Tuesday night and pulled in the parking lot and there sat a Code Orange on 35's. I thought about going around table to table to ask "do you drive a Raptor?" I was eyeing people up to see who looked like they might be the Raptor type. Never figured it out though. I left before they did.