Delivery Day and Driving Impressions - Hubba Hubba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drove by one a couple of weeks ago on a two lane road. I saw him and he saw me. I felt like we both kind of looked at each other in disappointment like we thought I was the only one around with a new Gen 3 and now there is someone else.
Went to dinner Tuesday night and pulled in the parking lot and there sat a Code Orange on 35's. I thought about going around table to table to ask "do you drive a Raptor?" I was eyeing people up to see who looked like they might be the Raptor type. Never figured it out though. I left before they did.
I'm disappointed, I would have found him and asked him on a man-date

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao. I’m pretty sure the other one I saw ended up in Boston. A far way from where I’m at. Other than that one I have yet to see another around my area. I still got that “I’m the only one” feeling. I know I’ll eventually feel as you do.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They have rotated alternate colors in to stir things up for years. Has to be a marketing thing to increase interest. It should be back for ‘23 or ‘24.