Delivery Day and Driving Impressions - Hubba Hubba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My day finally came. Got a call yesterday (9/20) from my dealer saying my truck had arrived (Loaded Lead Foot on 35" beadlocks) . Ford website was saying delivery between 9/20 - 9/27 so pretty spot on. I was going to wait until later this week to snag it but boked a last minute flight instead as patience is not one of my chief strengths.

I live in VA and picked it up in Philly. About 200+ miles back home at night. First impressions are in-line with others'. I'm in love. Coming from an L405 Range Rover I was a bit worried about ride quality but it's more comfortable and eats up miles like nothing else I've ever driven. I was a little anxious about fit and finish but the quality is there (except the dealer scratched my gauge cluster and the sub rattles the back seat - I will be getting both issues resolved ASAP re: patience note above).

I love the drive modes, the sound and the overall presence. The adaptive cruise control with lane keep is really impressive too. I can't wait for Bluecruise.

Anyways, not much else to say that hasn't been said but happy to answer any questions or upload more photos. IMG_4500.jpgIMG_4511.jpgIMG_4498.jpgIMG_4502.jpgIMG_4501.jpg

NWAnik

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I got the same build in production right now. How long after your blend date did you receive it? Also, what do you think about the 35 beadlocks in person?

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I got the same build in production right now. How long after your blend date did you receive it? Also, what do you think about the 35 beadlocks in person?
Thanks! Blend date of 8/30/21 - received 9/20/21. I love the beadlocks in person. Very happy with my decision.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My day finally came. Got a call yesterday (9/20) from my dealer saying my truck had arrived (Loaded Lead Foot on 35" beadlocks) . Ford website was saying delivery between 9/20 - 9/27 so pretty spot on. I was going to wait until later this week to snag it but boked a last minute flight instead as patience is not one of my chief strengths.

I live in VA and picked it up in Philly. About 200+ miles back home at night. First impressions are in-line with others'. I'm in love. Coming from an L405 Range Rover I was a bit worried about ride quality but it's more comfortable and eats up miles like nothing else I've ever driven. I was a little anxious about fit and finish but the quality is there (except the dealer scratched my gauge cluster and the sub rattles the back seat - I will be getting both issues resolved ASAP re: patience note above).

I love the drive modes, the sound and the overall presence. The adaptive cruise control with lane keep is really impressive too. I can't wait for Bluecruise.

Anyways, not much else to say that hasn't been said but happy to answer any questions or upload more photos. View attachment 320599View attachment 320600View attachment 320605View attachment 320602View attachment 320604
Did you drive to Philly for MSRP or just an allocation?