Delima..WWYD....34k on stock K02's that ride like shit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bimmer777

Reaction score
I love these tires. Just got a full set on my grand Cherokee and the traction on them is insane. I was very surprised to say the least! And they are winter rated as well while still providing 60k mile warranty. And smooth on the pavement for what they are. Probably will get these for the rappy when it’s time. Anyone have a pic of them on a raptor?

How are they on noise?

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
1.) Buy new tires.
2.) Get in truck and be like OMG these are the greatest tires ever I can't believe I didn't do this 5-10k ago.

Standard practice every time I get new tires.

Typr04

Reaction score

Are you asking what? Or is “wut” an abbreviation for something I’m not aware of.

I don’t notice a difference in noise level between the Bfg KO2 versus my new Toyo At3’s if that was what you were asking. But I also don’t have the best hearing. Too many gunshots and sirens over the years....lol

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Are you asking what? Or is “wut” an abbreviation for something I’m not aware of.

I don’t notice a difference in noise level between the Bfg KO2 versus my new Toyo At3’s if that was what you were asking. But I also don’t have the best hearing. Too many gunshots and sirens over the years....lol
It was my feeble attempt at a joke. Sorry for your loss. ;)