Deletes, Heated mirrors and heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not without a speed limit delete program. Tires ARE NOT speed rated for that. No manufacturer and no real tuner would take that liability upon themselves.

well im not saying i've seen that number on the dash before in sport and with the shifters in manual mode (35 package btw), but i will say that where ever you pulled that number from is not speaking from experience

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2017 went 107 but the older KO2s had an S speed rating, 112mph. The newer KO2s have a T speed rating, 118mph.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well im not saying i've seen that number on the dash before in sport and with the shifters in manual mode (35 package btw), but i will say that where ever you pulled that number from is not speaking from experience.
Seeing the number on the dash and actually going that speed are two different things.

I have had quite a few Gen 2's to the limiter and my experience mimics this article 100%

BFG may have raised the speed rating, but that doesn't mean Ford automatically has followed suit.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another source that beats it to death.

Right here in FRF

Go try it and get back to us. Thinking a number keeps climbing but the actual speed is not is ridiculous. Yes speedometers can be very optimistic, but that typically shows up at much much high speeds. Example being an e60 m5 indicating around 200mph while a draggy shows 187

ETA: with a quick google search I found this vid of a stock gen 2 doing over 200kmh (ie 124ish) on a draggy. Ford also says the gen3 still has 450hp stock but we know it has dif compression and dynos have shown differently as well

Last edited: