Deletes, Heated mirrors and heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just built my truck on Ford.com and it’s up almost 2k from when I re-ordered in July. 7500$ from when I ordered in March
Build config is wrong. Developers are stupid AF. it adds 1495 sunroof twice. 2195 for roof and tailgate and then adds sunroof again for 1495. Still around 6K price increase.

Don't worry Ford is knocking off $140 for your troubles.

Last edited:

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build config is wrong. Developers are stupid AF. it adds 1495 sunroof twice. 2195 for roof and tailgate and then adds sunroof again for 1495. Still around 6K price increase.

Don't worry Ford is knocking off $140 for your troubles.
I saw that. It was odd. But the base price is still up and it's only 2-3 months after ordering. Lord knows how much more expensive it will be and how much content will be removed by the 6-9 month delivery window.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that. It was odd. But the base price is still up and it's only 2-3 months after ordering. Lord knows how much more expensive it will be and how much content will be removed by the 6-9 month delivery window.
The same truck I ordered in 21 was 81K and now is 87,115. No price protection for my 22 order. Let's see if they will honor the 1K price protection increase? Ice-Capades on blue oval said no price protection docs yet.

Paid 65K for my loaded 18. 6K off sticker. Definitely not worth 20K more for a different dash and 37's.