Defective Hood Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ron Lanza

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see any of the flattening out like mine are doing, again. What year is your truck? Mines a 2020 and I wonder if they changed to softer vinal so they wouldn't crack like yours are doing. And now they just melt to a flattened down look. Either way mine are not long for this world. I will be pulling them off as soon as I hear back from Ford about reimbursing me for the $995.00, I paid for them. Not to mention all the trouble I had to go through leaving my truck with them for 4 days the first time they replaced them and a week the second time. HAHA Wish me luck on that fantasy!! But you never know until you ask...

GoDucks

Reaction score
I don't see any of the flattening out like mine are doing, again. What year is your truck? Mines a 2020 and I wonder if they changed to softer vinal so they wouldn't crack like yours are doing. And now they just melt to a flattened down look. Either way mine are not long for this world. I will be pulling them off as soon as I hear back from Ford about reimbursing me for the $995.00, I paid for them. Not to mention all the trouble I had to go through leaving my truck with them for 4 days the first time they replaced them and a week the second time. HAHA Wish me luck on that fantasy!! But you never know until you ask...
Mine is a 2019, the picture doesn't show where there's a couple bubbles forming. I think I might just remove it entirely.