Decker Boy's Medical Expenses Fund Raising Raffle Event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's time!!! Time for the first drawing. Last chance to get in on this one for the Their Adam's Daily Driver Detailer Kit and The Adam's Wheel & Tire Kit from @AdamsPolishes. Adam's Polishes has once again stepped up to support our community fund raising efforts each and every time we have asked! Hats off to being one of the best forum sponsors we have here on FRF.

Below are the names of the current entries. I will hold the drawing a 9pm via Random.org

DONATE HERE NOW FOR YOUR LAST CHANCE TO WIN!

Current Entries

(PLEASE NOTE: Check the entries, if you do not see your name and feel this is in error, please PM me immediately. With so many folks out there marking their donations as Anonymously and or not providing a comment referring to the fund raising raffle, it is sometimes hard to know who to include.)

Aaron Shepard
Aaron Shepard
Aaron Shepard
Aaron Shepard
Nicole Kubany
Nicole Kubany
Nicole Kubany
Nicole Kubany
Nicole Kubany
Glenn Daens
Glenn Daens
Glenn Daens
Glenn Daens
Glenn Daens
Jeff Williams
Jeff Williams
Jeff Williams
Jeff Williams
Jeff Williams
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Rob Bowman
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Justin Bisig
Rudy Heydt
Rudy Heydt
Vincent Smillie
Vincent Smillie
Vincent Smillie
Vincent Smillie
Frank Lombardi
Frank Lombardi
Frank Lombardi
Frank Lombardi

NEXT UP From @AdamsPolishes

Adam's Polishes is another great sponsoring vendor that has stepped up to offer a great raffle price in every fund raising event we have put together! Their commitment to the Raptor community has been awesome and continues to impress.

We will run this raffle prize until 9pm Eastern time on Friday May 12th

DONATE HERE NOW

That being said, they have graciously offered the following as a prize pack.

Their Adam's Daily Driver Detailer Kit
adams_polishes_daily_driver_kit.jpg

AND

The Adam's Wheel & Tire Kit!
adams_polishes_complete_wheel_care_kit.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD THE WINNER IS.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. @FarFromStock !!!!!!

Congrats and THANK YOU For participating! Generosity like yours and the others that have participated to date is what makes the difference in reaching the final goal!

Thanks to @AdamsPolishes for their generous donation to help raise as much as possible for the Decker Boys.

For anyone interested, the link below leads to the raffle drawing results on Random.org

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=49882

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hello bump has anyone posted this to the gen2 site? I seen it on fb but don't have time to look on frf2 I'd just link it once or a hundred times get on it Aaron or anyone that has frf2 or knows how. thanks...

I'll join to post it later tonight. Assuming we're going to have another round of raffles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy smokes! I actually won a raffle? It must be the full moon. Thank you @AdamsPolishes and @Chris@FreedomMotorsports for putting this together for one of our own.

Question for @Jimbo, I have a $250 gift certificate from Rogue Racing that I won at SnoBall 2016. I'd like to donate it to the raffle pool if it's transferable. Just trying to pay it forward if allowed by Rogue.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Correction, I actually won two Rogue gift certificates at SnoBall for a total of $750 - 1 for $250 and 1 for $500. If Rogue lets them transfer, Chris can decide if they go as one raffle prize or two.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Been a couple of days, is the fundraiser done?

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a couple of days, is the fundraiser done?

No Sir, took a short break. Got a truck in the shop taking up a bunch of my time.

That being said, let's sweeten this deal and get this thing kicked off again. This current raffle item drawing will be on Thursday evening, on or around 9pm EST. Entries are $5 donation ea to the Decker boys fund raising website.

So what should we do next? Well, how about a maintenance package? Sponsored by @jocdmd and his generous donation to the effort, this will be a full maintenance package for one Raptor. Regardless of year. Shipped free to the lower 48.

This package will include:

7 Quarts - AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-20 Engine Oil

1 AMSOIL EAO11 Oil Filter

3 Quarts - Signature Series Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (1 for the power steering fluid and two for the transfer case)

20 Quarts - Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid

2 Quarts - Severe Gear 75W-90 Gear Lube

3 Quarts - Severe Gear 75W-140 Gear Lube

4 12oz Bottles DOT 4 Brake Fluid

1 Bottle Pump

6 Cans - MPHD Heavy Duty Metal Protector

1 AMSOIL Hat (Style to be determined by the winner)

1 AMSOIL T-SHIRT (Style and size to be determined by the winner)

NOW GO DONATE!!!
https://www.youcaring.com/willandna...email&utm_content=Link&utm_campaign=Organizer

Pic is for demonstration purposes only, this is not the actual package.
Actual package will be drop shipped directly from AMSOIL to the winner.
AMSOIL%20_Raffle_Items.jpg

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Sir, took a short break. Got a truck in the shop taking up a bunch of my time.

That being said, let's sweeten this deal and get this thing kicked off again. This current raffle item drawing will be on Wednesday evening, on or around 9pm EST. Entries are $5 donation ea to the Decker boys fund raising website.

So what should we do next? Well, how about some money. How about a maintenance package? Sponsored by @jocdmd and his generous donation to the effort, this will be a full maintenance package for one Raptor. Regardless of year. Shipped free to the lower 48.

This package will include:

7 Quarts - AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-20 Engine Oil

1 AMSOIL EAO11 Oil Filter

3 Quarts - Signature Series Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (1 for the power steering fluid and two for the transfer case)

20 Quarts - Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid

2 Quarts - Severe Gear 75W-90 Gear Lube

3 Quarts - Severe Gear 75W-140 Gear Lube

4 12oz Bottles DOT 4 Brake Fluid

1 Bottle Pump

6 Cans - MPHD Heavy Duty Metal Protector

1 AMSOIL Hat (Style to be determined by the winner)

1 AMSOIL T-SHIRT (Style and size to be determined by the winner)

NOW GO DONATE!!!
https://www.youcaring.com/willandna...email&utm_content=Link&utm_campaign=Organizer

Pic is for demonstration purposes only, this is not the actual package.
Actual package will be drop shipped directly from AMSOIL to the winner.
AMSOIL%20_Raffle_Items.jpg
In, in and in.... two raptors I know could use some tlc!

Thanks @jocdmd

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

How bout yeah,
@bogangles @Raptizzle @OrangeAddict @WSI @Witchy @HOLESHOT @Rico'14
@the_departed @Hockster @Wilson @rocknink @Rookie @IRONMAN @RLTW @Steve-O @Shaggy @SilentShooter @RaptorScrew @BigRed @upscrazy8 @Nordicman @RaptorWifey @Kanakry
@kmandosky @WorldTour @Gilligan @FarFromStock @FordService @The Car Stereo Company @beemerman
@rasko @Fred
@nightRaptor1

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

. @BajaTaxi

, @Hole Shot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.